Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Working at the Car Wash Take 2

So a few years ago, Sarah Anne was washing cars and these made some of my favorite pictures....

My big girl!

It amazes me how much she has grown....

These 2 amaze me and are so cute!!

Ready to help...poor Becca has not mastered "posing" yet!





What exactly is going on?





Scrubbing hard!

Clearly Sarah Anne is an expert at posing!





"Sis sis you work hard, I'll play!"

Had to stop Becca from drinking disgusting water!



Look at that face and those wild curls!




How did these get here??

Let me....


rub it on the van


She kept making this face!!

I love this man!!










So silly

Then she was over it and ready to go play!




Love this girl

And this big one!!

Getting pushed by Sis Sis



No comments:

Post a Comment