Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Ma Spa Day

So Friday Sarah Anne's class had a special "Ma Spa Day" at school.  I took Becca to a friend's house so I could just focus on my big girl!  I had my nails done, a massage, read her sweet paper where she described why she loved me, and had refreshments.  It was really a lot of fun.  So much fun in fact that we went to the store after we got Becca, got snacks and then did our own "Ma Spa" day at the house to include Becca.  I am so thankful to spend time with these 2 precious girls!!

Me and my girl!


Our bag of goodies!!


Our schedule (Sarah Anne was in charge of keeping Mrs. Williams on track)


All our goodies to use throughout the morning

The "Nail Salon"

She chose purple glitter

Then of course toes had to be done!


Massages (She is VERY good)


Reasons I am loved!

Snack time!


Our snacks at home

In robes

Nail time



Silly girl!


These 2 love each other!!


Massages



Little sister's turn to do it



Our own reflection/color time



Becca's beautiful picture

Sarah Anne working hard

My wild baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment