Thursday, April 30, 2015

This Girl....

So this beautiful girl had her kidney check up and she hasn't changed at all....


Which really isn't bad, but was a little disappointing that we weren't finished.  She has mild hydronephrosis still, but her kidney is functioning fully which is extremely important and we are very thankful for and we follow up again next year.  I am so very thankful we don't have to have surgery (which is kinda funny when you think about it because I worry about Sarah Anne having surgery ALL the time and yet her sweet sister has already technically had surgery....)  And like I shared on Tuesday God continues to show me how He uses Sarah Anne and her kidney.  After my blog post I had even more friends and family text me and share that they were praying for Sarah Anne.  I forgot to call my sweet Nana and give her an update, but did today (I beat her 3:00 deadline she had given herself to call me!!) and she shared with me how she had been lifting up many prayers for Sarah Anne.  I was able to share that with Sarah Anne and as she is entering the age where she is learning and asking about Jesus as her Lord and Savior it was a very special thing to share.  Another story was shared with me today how Sarah Anne was an answer to prayer for a friend, and it all reminds me of the special purpose God has for her even at this young, young age.  We also have discussions that go from super heroes, to bad guys, to Satan and hell.  I love that Sarah Anne is asking more about faith and we live in a crooked and depraved world, but all I can do is continue to share God's Word with her and trust God to reveal His perfect and precious plan for my girl (Becca too, and she is already learning so much from her sis sis!).  So thank you for continuing to pray for my precious girl.  She is a beautiful, kind, loving, and brilliant girl and I am so blessed God has allowed her to be mine!



1 comment:

  1. We love Sarah Anne! (And Becca, of course, but this is about SA!)

    ReplyDelete