Saturday, April 4, 2015

Egg Hunts and Birthdays

So today we celebrated my birthday by going to another egg hunt and then lunch!  There is no where I would rather be than with the sweet family God has blessed me with!  The first few pictures are ones I forgot to post of the girls Thursday and then we had the egg hunt where Becca found/I dragged her to find the silver egg!!  (She really was running beside me the whole way!!) She won a $10 Target gift card which I am sure will be used for popcorn and "ice".  Sarah Anne did her egg hunt and was very disappointed she didn't find the gold or silver egg, but we have PLENTY of candy now!  Then we went to lunch and will go to the Easter service tonight at church.  Nanny comes tomorrow and I have 2 sweet babies that CANNOT wait!  So here are the pictures from our day today (and Thursday):

Sweet Sarah Anne

Sweet Sisters!!

Cheesy Becca



Poor Sarah Anne tries to get Becca in the picks

Looking at flowers

Smelling flowers



Ready to hunt eggs again!

Sis you gotta do it...


like this!


I'm ready

Pollen makes me sneezy!

See no one was injured in our dash for the silver egg!!


Getting more eggs!





Getting the prize out of the silver egg!

There was a bracelet, she could care less about the gift card!!

More eggs!





The silver egg!!

SA was off!!




Showing us her eggs!


We each took pictures of 3 of us....

These were Matts...

Me and my girls

I love these 2 babies!

My turn to take a picture...

Daddy and his girls

Sarah Anne took a picture....

And then it was Becca's turn...my feet didn't even make it!

The baskets!

Dancing



Someone really wanted candy!!

SA and her Skittles!!

Daddy and his big girl

Me and my wild wild baby!! (I look crazy because she was into EVERYTHING!)

No comments:

Post a Comment