Monday, July 25, 2011

Our Future Vet....

Ok so not really a vet, but today I decided to play "vet" with Sarah Anne, well not vet as much as boarding and taking care of her random stuffed animals.  She LOVED it and I know her Aunt Amy would be proud.  She seemed a little young to try school although I'm sure that will start soon too!!  Here is the way you take care of your stuffed animals....

Hello Dr. Sarah Anne Norman here...How may I help you?

Let me see what I can do.

Time to fix up a little snack.

Here Mr. Bear your snack is ready!

Are you enjoying it?

She is actually saying "Num num num" here as he is eating it ("Yum yum yum")



Now for a litte water...

Night night Mr. Bear.

She was rocking him going "Shhh shhh shhh".

Love you Mr. Bear.

Now time for another patient.

Calling to confirm the appointment.

Have to cook some more snacks...

She would lift up him nose to get the food to his mouth.

Time for a little drink.

We went to wrap up Beggars, instead Sarah Anne decided it was time fo her to rest.

Night night Sarah Anne and Beggars!

Sarah Anne's "patients".

Shhh...Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment