Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Topher!

Sarah Anne and I spent the day with her friend Topher and his Mom on his first birthday!  Sarah Anne enjoys playing with him and had a great day!  They had a great time playing together both inside and in the pool outside.  The first few are of Sarah Anne getting ready.  She rarely wears a bow, but did this morning so I made sure to take some pictures!!  I didn't take a ton of pictures of her and Topher because the battery died in the morning, but I did get some fun ones.  Here they are:
WHERE IS MY FRIEND "TOTO"?

Mommy this is not fun.

Can I have that camera please?

My cute girl

Where is Sarah Anne?

Here I am!

Her new "hiding place"

We made muffins for Topher's birthday and she was showing me where I needed to put the bowl so she could mix it up.

Working hard to make muffns.

Sharing some snacks in the tent.

Topher where are you taking those snacks?

HEY TOPHER!!

Playing nicely together!

What do you have Sarah Anne?

I'm just swimming in my pool.....

Happy Birthday Topher!  We had a great time with you today!

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time today. Thank you for making his birthday so special. :) Topher loves to play with Sarah Anne!

    ReplyDelete