Thursday, July 21, 2011

Confessions of a Library Addict

So Sarah Anne and I have a confession....we are ADDICTED to the library.  We have been to story time three times this week, but all in the company of our wonderful friends so I don't think it should count against us!  Tuesday we went to the Lexington library and they did a GREAT job.  They had bubbles and balls and Toto was there so Sarah Anne was very pleased!  Wednesday we went to the Irmo library for story time and this time Toto was there along with Isaiah.  Sarah Anne also has made a new friend who also "library hops".  Today was big kid story time at Irmo and Sarah Anne went with her friend Lucy (who is 4).  I was surprised but she did really well and sat in my lap or danced right by me until the end.  Then we went to Chick-Fil-A and Lucy helped Sarah Anne climb up in the playground.  Sarah Anne thinks she is such a big girl and loved playing with Lucy.  So I forgot the camera the first two library days so I only have pictures from today....

This is what a Library Addict looks like.....
Can you take me to the library?

I really need to go to the library!

PLEASE TAKE ME TO THE LIBRARY!!

Oh good a book to hold me over until I get there.

Finally at the library working on a puzzle....Notice the Madelon that Library Addicts get for reading too much!

Sarah Anne met a new friend!

SHAKE IT SARAH ANNE!!

SHAKE IT SHAKE IT!

Dancing dancing.

WHEEE!!!!

At the playground like a big girl!

Sarah Anne LOVED it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment