Saturday, July 9, 2011

Happy Cow Day!

Today was "Cow Appreciation Day" at Chick-Fil-A.  If you dressed up like a cow you got your food free, we all know I will do just about anything for free food so here is our process:
Mommy let's get busy please!

Ok these look good, but we need more!

My cow hat is ready!

Here is my cow nose!

MOOOO!!  We're ready for free food!

Our little "herd"

MOOOO!!!  (Sarah Anne isn't sure what is going on!)

Hey I can't see....you two are smushing me!

Finishing touches on the baby cow.

Ok I'm ready to eat!

Our sweet goofy crazy family!

2 crazy cow parents + 1 baby cow =

2 free combos and a kids meal

Notice the "hooves"

Ok this is fun and all but can I please go play

Notice her tail

Sweet baby cow tail

Silly cows!

Sarah Anne discovered putting her face against glass....
HELLO THERE!

She made a new friend and needed to charm them.

No comments:

Post a Comment