Tuesday, July 5, 2011

HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!

We had a GREAT 4th of July!  We went to Beaufort Friday afternoon and came home Sunday evening so we had Monday to get ourselves unpacked and together for the week!  We had a great time with Gigi, Pops, Nana, Buddy, Aunt Amy, Mimi, and Uncle Todd!  We went on the boat, played in the water, played in the little pool and had a BLAST!  Here are the pictures that I have, Amy has the rest and I'll hopefully get them from her soon:

This is the Mickey Mouse juice Gigi got Sarah Anne.  She LOVES IT!!

Yummy juice Mickey!!

I'm just going to lay here...

Kisses for Gigi

Pops what are you doing?

It took three of us to blow up Sarah Anne's crab pool

WAIT, make that four...

Aunt Amy relaxing on the dock.

Come on Mama I need all my equipment to swim!

My Boating Baby!!

Our sweet little family!

Me my sweet baby and sister!

Aunt Amy enough of this baby pool let's get in the big water!

She loved the big water!!

Sarah Anne with her Buddy and Aunt Amy

Pull this rope up and get me out!

Fine I'll do it myself!

It takes three people to keep up with Sarah Anne in the water.

Let's go!!

A serious game of Scrabble.

Some serious concentration.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!

Pops let's wave to these people.

Pretty girl with her cute cute dress from Mimi.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY from Sarah Anne!

Silly baby in the tent.

Who needs clothes to camp?

I need to stir up this crab water!!

SPLASHING!!

WAKE UP BUDDY!!

Daddy's girl.

Let's just take this boat for a ride Daddy
(don't worry its still docked there's no way we'd let her go in the boat without a life jacket)

Smelling the flowers.

I NEED A CRACKER PLEASE! 
(Another cute Mimi outfit)

We enjoy hanging out on the kitchen floor.

I LOVE MY GIRL!!

Sarah Anne and Gigi!

Night night little baby.

SURPRISE its Sarah Anne!

Pops would you like some help with that computer?

Sarah Anne loves her Aunt Amy.

The girls!

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!  I hope you enjoyed yours as much as I enjoyed this cracker!

No comments:

Post a Comment