Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Grandparent Weekend

Back in early March, Grandma, Grandaddy, Nanny, and Bubby all came to visit my girls!!  We had an amazing time.  Sarah Anne and Grandaddy played lots of UNO, Becca and Grandma played Go Fish, and there was lots of playing outside, including my 81 year old Grandfather playing kickball.  The girls loved every minute of it.  It is such a huge blessing that my grandparents are still so active and can come and visit (even though I know its a lot on them).  These are the moments that I do my best to cherish and we make memories while we can!!

Sweet birthday presents

Unwrapping

Ready for a serious game!

Ready to play


Sweet Becca had to be just like Grandma

Becca was big into Snow White at this point so Grandaddy had to wear the special "Prince Hat" and be the prince.



Eating at Myabi's


With their sweet Grandparent visitors!

Waiting to eat


So sweet

These 3 focus on eating and don't have time to smile!









Somehow these 3 were left to play Uno!


A very serious kickball game!




Bubby takes it very seriously!!  Gotta beat Nanny!



Standing for the pledge then the Duke game.


No comments:

Post a Comment