Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Egg Hunts

Every year we seem to stay the most busy with Egg Hunts and this year was no different. We had a hunt at MTO, church, one in the pool, and one at the park with friends.  We had an amazing Easter season with the main focus being on the resurrection of our Lord!


Sweet Andrew

For some reason they didn't let these sweet babies get down....

My girl ready to hunt...she didn't notice me at first....

then she did!

I love this baby!!

Bryson, before I made him mad and had him put his eggs back.

My beautiful egg hunting girl!!

Swinging on the new swing

Ready to hunt eggs!

My little model

Ready to play!

Jumping with friends!



Sweet friends




Love the snow cones!



Ready to go!



Ready to pool hunt eggs





Then doing some crafts

Ready to picnic

Then time to hunt eggs!




Silly faces!






And a little flashback to yellow walls and Becca's first Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment