Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Easter 2016

We had an amazing Easter weekend.  Saturday we went to St. Andrew Pres' egg hunt and I loved seeing all of my sweet craft VBS ladies.  They are seriously some of my favorite people and although we go to different churches I love that we serve the same awesome God who loves us all the same no matter where we worship!  We went to church Sunday and then went to friend's house for Easter dinner.  It was a wonderful day celebrating Jesus' resurrection.

Sassy girls ready to hunt!

Sweet friends







Look at all those eggs!


Love my sweet family....even if Becca can't just smile.


Easter morning

One of my favorite things about Easter at our church


Happy Easter!


Sweet sisters


These 2 adore each other


Ready to hunt eggs!


Andrew had it down

Look what we found!





Laura's craftiness at work!

This girl loves Audrey!




They were READY to eat!!


No comments:

Post a Comment