Tuesday, May 3, 2016

April Service Project

My sweet friends have continued on with the service projects for the kids and this one was also beneficial for us too.  One day we picked a day to meet at the park (Sarah Anne decided to be sick so we were at the doctor, but Becca still went) and they packed snack bags for police officers.  Then a few weeks later, we met at a park and the K-9 unit came and did a show for us with their dogs and we were able to give them our snacks.  It truly amazes me how God can use your serving opportunity to be such a blessing to you.  The girls and I learned so much about the police and the important work they do with their dogs.  It was amazing....

So so sweet!

I'm so thankful that my girls have such wonderful friends and for their sweet Mamas!!





Ready for the show.

So excited...

Poor Bryson, it got loud!





Watching the show







Becca and Audrey were over it, but they were so sweet playing with each other!!

I love these sweet smiles!









Then we got to play! 







No comments:

Post a Comment