Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Zoo Visit

My cousin and her husband came to Columbia and we got to take them to the Zoo.  Sarah Anne was very pleased to take them around her "area" after they graciously open their house to us every October for dinner in Myrtle Beach for our annual get together.  Becca LOVED Diane and even went to her on her own!!  Joe had never been to this zoo and it had been since 3rd grade for Diane so we were so excited to take them and show how different it is!  Here are the pictures...

At Becca's favorite spot

Everyone!!


Feeding giraffes 


Not so sure....

Give me that lettuce....

Feeding the goats



I don't know what is next, they just make me come along....


Come on Diane, this way!!




Riding Bubba Bear and Steve the Stork....We had to name our animals


Let me ride this by myself Dad


This bird stole Sarah Anne's cup from her



Riding the tiger


It was a super fun day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment