Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween 2013

So Halloween Day we were able to go to our Mom's Time Out festival which was really fun and I realized was the first time I had both girls at an event like that.  That being said I am VERY thankful for the friends we have and we could take turns with this girls!  (Especially when it was time for Becca to eat).  Sarah Anne spent 95% of her time in the bouncy house which left Becca and I to roam around and talk to others.  That night we went to Moes (kids with costumes on ate free), went to Sams, then went to Publix who had fun games and TONS of candy.  We really weren't planning on trick-or-treating, but in case you haven't learned by now I will do anything to eat out and to eat out as cheaply as possible!!  I didn't take the camera because like I said I thought we were eating out and grocery shopping but it turned into a fun night after all!! Oh and that morning Nanny and Bubby were there to walk Sarah Anne to school!! (Sadly I forgot the camera at Boo at the Zoo with them but we had a great time anyway!!)

Bundled up ready for school!!

Becca has snacks, nothing else is needed!!

This way Bubby!!

I can play this game Mama!!


Let me check out these prizes!!

Maggie the hoop passer outter!!

Getting a kitty cat done by Mrs. Rachel!!


Let me have these pumpkins!!

I LOVE THEM!!


Sweet Molly helping Becca decorate her pumpkin!!


Sarah Anne and Maggie!!

I got it Mom, don't worry about me!!

Shooting socks in buckets.  I love that Sarah Anne's is mid air!!

The outfit slowly came off since it got HOT!!

Jordan is SO good with the sweet babies!!

Get this OFF!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment