Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful Turkey Days 1 & 2

So on Facebook everyone has been posting what they are thankful for, and of course I could go on and on about the wonderful things God has blessed me with, but I decided to incorporate Sarah Anne in this process.  Every night we pray and she lists off the things she is thankful for and prays, it is so sweet and wonderful.  So I decided to make a Thankful Turkey and everyday we will add a new feather with something she is thankful for.  Although she is just 2, we do want  to help her learn how blessed she is and all that she has to be thankful for.  She has come up with these first 2 completely on her own, and I really think she'll continue to.  So here is what my big girl is thankful for in 2012!!

The Sarah Anne Thankful Turkey!!

Adding a few Sarah Anne touches!

Day #1 - Thankful for God.  It was her immediate response and was such a blessing to me!

Day #2 - Thankful for Missy Prissy!!  (You see where her Daddy and I rank)

I am looking forward to seeing the things that a 2 year old comes up with to be thankful for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment