Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hirschmann Family Reunion

This weekend we were able to get together with my Dad's family at James Island County Park to celebrate my Grandparent's 60th Wedding Anniversary.  They are such a wonderful example of a strong marriage and we are so blessed to have them as such an active part of our lives.  We spent time with family, eating, playing with cousins, and in the evenings time at the Christmas lights.  It was wonderful and Sarah Anne enjoyed every minute of it!!

Cooking with Nanny!

SO EXCITED!!

With Cousin Harrison

Silly Faces

They became such good friends!

Let me sing you a little song Harrison.

Playing Angry Birds

Not one person looking at the camera...

Harrison and Christina!

Dancing down the road

So who do I look more like my sister or cousin?

It was a little cold

GLOW STICKS!!!

Sun is in my eyes

Walking to the playground

Swinging with cousins

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!

Roasting marshmallows

Family Picture

Sweet Gigi and Pops

Pops and Sarah Anne about to ride the train

I RIDING THE TRAIN WITH MY NANNY AND BUBBY

We have matching hats!

Love my sweet husband


My sister and Daddy

Catching a ride

The Arthur Hirschmann Clan

Riding the carowheel with Bubby


Riding the horsey

Silly girly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment