Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day #17 and Festival of Trees

Today we decided to do things a little differently.  We went to the mall, went to the Children's Hospital Fundraiser Festival of Trees, and went to Mellow Mushroom.  I have to say as we went through the trees, that I am SO thankful that we only have to follow up on Sarah Anne's kidneys every 6 months.  We had to use the Children's Hospital for a week when Sarah Anne was sick for a week and although I am so thankful it is there I am so extremely grateful that God has kept our girl healthy where we don't have to visit the hospital on a regular basis.  I rarely think about that time (no Mom wants to think about their baby in the hospital), but today it was nice to reflect on how far God has brought us and how blessed with are with a healthy girl (soon to be girls)!!  Well, here is our day and Day #17!

Day #17...Thankful for juice

I get my picture too!

Heading down the stairs to see the trees.

Look at this cute pink tree!!

Me and my girl with the baby Christmas tree.

A little coloring.

A serious discussion

Keeping an eye on Santa.

This is the pizza!!!

Waiting patiently for the food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment