Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Giving Christmas Part 1

Today we started part 1 of our Giving Christmas operation.  Matt and I want to make sure Sarah Anne realizes, which Christmas is a very fun holiday with so many fun things to do, we can also serve and give to others as we celebrate the birth of Jesus.  So, today I joined with some of our friends who have the same belief to start the process of teaching giving during the time of the year where we are so used to receiving.  I have to say this idea really comes from my Aunt Julia who is so giving and such a blessing!!  We made cookies (which went in the freezer) that we will use in December to continue on our giving process.  The kids did GREAT while cutting out the cookies and it wasn't too incredibly messy!!  So here is part 1 of our process!!

Getting ready!!

Naava supervising!


Let me at these cookies

This is what you use!

Such a sweet helpful girl!!

Molly ready to get her hands messy!!

There she goes!

Helping my big girl!!

Kandice and Isaiah working hard!!

And our cookies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment