Thursday, May 3, 2012

Letter to Nanny and Bubby #2

Dear Nanny and Bubby,
Once again Mommy and Daddy won't tell me when I will see you (although there is a rumor of a Mother's Day Brunch next weekend), so I'm writing again to fill you in on me!!  I am a week older than I was last week and as a result am getting even bigger!!  I now go potty more regularly and am keeping my panties dry!!  Here are a few more things...

I don't really sleep anymore, so I look exhausted all the time!!

I got a new water bottle....

that I LOVE!!!

I love to sit in my little chair.

At nap time Mommy and I rock....

I really enjoy it until....

I fall asleep.

Aren't I a sweet sleeping girl?

Well I think that is all I have for today.  I hope that I will see you soon so that I can show you what a big girl I am instead of sending these letters.  

I love you!!
Sarah Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment