Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"Irmo's Water Park"

I grew up with the beach and real water parks and now living in the middle of South Carolina we don't have any of it really.  The lake is close and we have Saluda Shoals "Splash Pad", but its definitely not the same.  I think that's why I've held off on taking Sarah Anne until TODAY.  Let's just say we will be frequenting there more often now.  Sarah Anne LOVED it and despite the 15 bus loads of kids (slight exaggeration but not really) it really was fun.

Side Note: Sarah Anne has another UTI, we're not really sure what this means, but her doctors didn't really seem overly concerned.  She of course just keeps on going and if it weren't for my overly paranoia we probably would have missed it for longer.  As a result, it has made me really thankful for the sweet, healthy child that she normally is.  Each morning this week, I've stopped her and we've held hands and prayed thanking God for the wonderful precious gift that she is from Him.  She has the sweetest most bubbly wonderful personality and I truly am so thankful to be her Mother.

Ok back to Saluda Shoals.  Here are the pictures....

Running into the sprinkler.

SO EXCITED!!!

Look at me go!

Off again

She thought she was so big running through there.

I DID IT!!!

Mommy I need to be over there.

Everyone having a little snack.

I'm COLD!!!!

My big sweet wonderful girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment