Saturday, March 24, 2012

Weekend with Nanny and Bubby

A few weeks ago Sarah Anne spent the weekend with Nana and Bubby while Matt and I were road tripping it up to Ohio.  Of course she had a blast and didn't miss us for a minute!!  Anyway, I know its been a few weeks, but here are the pictures!!

I'm at NANNY'S and BUBBY'S HOUSE!!!

Hmmm...what to do first?

Let me just collect some things in my bucket.

Having a great time having a picnic with Nana!!

Yum yum yum!!

Would you like some?

Just playing a little bit.

Look!!  Pink Molly came since my friend Molly couldn't make it!

Bubby this is how you do it!!

Let's do it!!

Let's get to work!!

Look at Bubby's cool sunglasses!

Time for a little snack.

Then back to working hard digging!!

So pleased!

Hiding from Buddy!!

HE FOUND ME!!!

Where did Bubby go??

Trying on Bubby's hat.  Is she not such a pretty girl??

Hanging out with Nanny!

I love you!!!

WAIT...no more pictures!!

Having a little swing!

Feeding Bubby some dinner.

Then a little drink of milk.

Some bonus money for....

her cute purse!!

As you can see our big girl is well taken care of when we aren't around and I'm pretty sure stays so busy she doesn't even notice.  Thanks Nanny and Bubby for always taking such great care of our girl and having so much fun with her!!

1 comment:

  1. Its NANA and BUDDY, what is this nanny and bubby business about?!

    ReplyDelete