Thursday, March 15, 2012

Picnicing in the Park

So the weather today was too nice to not enjoy.  Since Matt had a meeting at Saluda Shoals Sarah Anne and I decided to join him out there and eat a picnic dinner.  It was SO nice and we played, ate, and walked all over the place.  Our girl was so worn out she wanted to go "shhh" on the slide right before we left.  Here are the pictures from our adventure...

What am I doing up here??

WHEEE!!!  This is why I climbed up!


Enjoying our picnic...notice her cute bag.


Discussing the dinner...


Don't get me Mrs. Sea Horse!!!

Someone decided to touch the tires and put it on her face.


Hey!!!  We're going on a walk!!

Having some deep discussions outlooking the water.


Climbing up!!

All worn out and going "shhh" on the slide!

Such a beautiful night and a great family outing!  I am so thankful for my sweet little family and the way that we can enjoy the wonderful weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment