Monday, March 26, 2012

Easter Egg Picnic

Lindsey and I decided to have an Easter Egg picnic and invite some of our friends to join us.  We met at Irmo Park had a picnic dinner then "hid" the Easter Eggs for the kids.  They had a blast and we had a great turn out!!  Lots of people took pictures so I'm sure I'll post more later, but here are a few that we took.  Sarah Anne is DEFINITELY ready for egg hunting in weeks to come!!

The group getting ready to eat!!

Andy and Carley "hiding" the eggs.  (All the kids were 3 and under)


Molly found some eggs!!

I have to get down low to get this one...this is very serious business!!


Getting all the eggs!!

Now Wyatt if you don't get that one I'll be glad to take it from you!!


Oh look at this egg I just found!

It was a wonderful evening and we're looking forward to making this a yearly tradition!!

No comments:

Post a Comment