Saturday, March 24, 2012

Charleston Springtime!!

One of Matt's co-worker's daughters got married in Charleston, so we decided this would be the perfect time to come pay a visit to two of Sarah Anne's favorite people!!  Sarah Anne got to hang out with Nanny and Bubby and Matt and I got to enjoy some time to ourselves.  We went to the beach with everyone Friday night, then Saturday went to the park (sadly Bubby had to work) and went shopping.  Then Saturday night Nanny and Sarah Anne played until Bubby got home.  As always our girl had a blast and we were excited to be able to spend time with her in Charleston also!!

We got there and had to take a nap....

Then it was time to PLAY!!!

We went to dinner....

gave Bubby some kisses....

played in the car seat....

with Nanny and .....

PLAYED IN THE SAND!!!

Bubby this is what you use!!!

YAY!!!  Good job!!

The next day we went to Hampton Park.

Here I come!!!

See my belly?

Let's go THIS WAY!!!

Talking with the ducks.

Our sweet little family.

I love my sweet husband!!


I have my Daddy!!

My Mother decided to make us climb up into the tree....Aunt Alice would be proud!!

Mommy and Daddy what ARE we doing up in this tree?

HAHAHA!!  This is so silly!

Its normal to play pat-a-cake in a tree right??

Roll it!

Me and my crazy husband!!

Somehow I was left alone!!

CHASING BIRDS!!!!!!

Then a break (THEY ALL FLEW AWAY!!)

So I find some more to chase!!

Hi there!!

Would you like to play BALL????

I'm just chillin here with my shades.

Hmmm...what's next?

PEE PIE (thanks Mrs. Lindsey!)

Here I am!

Would you like to see in my bucket?

I don't feel anything in there.

What's in there?

Let me have a look.

I don't know!

Reading books with Bubby!!

Playing birds with Bubby!

AHHHHHHHHH!!!  GET THEM!!

Bubby just let me have some of that cake!!

Nebby time!

My handsome husband all dressed up and barefoot!!

All dressed up!

All working together!

My favorite picture!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment