Friday, December 2, 2011

Riverbank Zoo Lights

Can you tell its Christmas time with all the picture or can you tell we got a NEW camera that we can now see what picture we are taking and the batteries don't die after 30 minutes????  Anyway, tonight we decided to go see the lights at the Zoo.  Sarah Anne loved the lights, but was very sad she didn't get to see any monkeys ("EEEEE EEEE") or elephants (hand goes in the air with a ERRRR sound).  Anyway, we had a great time and there were very few people there so we got to go through without much of a crowd!  Anyway, here was our night! 

I have my purse and I'm ready to go!!

In front of the big Christmas Tree.

Daddy what are all these lights???


Look at this Baby Tree!

Hanging out in front of the lights.


In front of the elephant!!

My flower girl....blurry but still my girl!

Smelling the flowers!


Dancing with Daddy under the tunnel!

Marching like the soldiers on the bridge!

Look its a bunny!!


Look at the little mice!  (Notice Mama stayed far away!)

Daddy and his girl!

Looking at the Moon.  All the lights and finding the moon was the highlight!


Me and my Baby on the Baby Elephant!

Dancing and walking to see what's next!


Watching the baby "Meow Meow" jump around.


Look down here Daddy!

I LOVE this picture!


Getting warm by the fire!

Look at the snow!!

Our little family

In front of the light trees


Look at my friend Frosty!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment