Thursday, December 1, 2011

Aunt Alice Inspired

So this Holiday Season we have decided to make "goodies" for Sarah Anne's nursery teachers and some of our friends and family.  My Great-Aunt Alice is such a giving person and makes WONDERFUL candies/treats for people year-round, but especially around the holidays.  This year I decided to try and be good like she is and of course my #1 helper was ready to help.  It was a very brave thing to try with a 1-year old, but she did REALLY REALLY well!  She really only helped with the cookies, but we made Christmas cookies, candy-coated peanuts, white chocolate covered pretzels, and winter bark.  It really was a lot of fun and Sarah Anne was able to give her first batch of gifts last night!

Ok Mama, let's go shopping for what we need!!

I love my girl!!


Look at my Christmas Tree!!


Ok Mama...I'm ready to STIR!!!


Got her "guns" ready to "draw"!


This is the only picture I have of us cutting out cookies because it was a MESS but super fun!

Then we waited for Daddy to come home to ice the cookies!

Such a fun tradition to start our season of giving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment