Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Creations

This Christmas, I decided to get creative and make some of our gifts.  I waited until last minute to decide, but thankfully I have a wonderful husband who helped with my big girl so I was able to finish them all BEFORE Christmas!!  I didn't get pictures of the pajama pants I made but I have a few pictures of most of the other things.  So here are the things we made this year....

I made bath towels with Amy's name on them and whales, this was my favorite thing I created.

This is a Sarah Anne creation.  I asked her what we should get Buddy for Christmas and she said DUCKS!!  I asked her over and over again and each time it was DUCKS!!!  So we found some ducks, and decorated them with stickers and "dup, dup, dup" painted them.

You see the "Sarah Anne and Buddy" ducks.  This was my favorite gift to give (I only have made it). 

Sarah Anne's bag.  I made 4 of them all together all with different material.

 
My hand towels that I cross-stitched and made.

Not the greatest gifts, but you have to start somewhere.  Hopefully next year with a little more time they will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment