Tuesday, October 11, 2016

What happens at the beach....

goes on the BLOG!  Last month, I went for a girls weekend for the first time since I've been a Mommy.  It was really fun and I am very thankful for the friends God has blessed me with.  I wouldn't have gone with just anyone!  We were able to go to a house on Fripp and we had the most amazing time!  My sweet friends even stopped off so that I could visit my Nana since we were like 30 seconds from her house.  It was a very relaxing weekend and I even got to read a book!!

On the way to Fripp, Charlotte and I sent a picture to Becca

and of course had to also send silly faces!

My sweet parents and Nana!


Tacos for dinner!

Riding the golf cart!

Reading on the beach!

Ready to play!

My hair is so frizzy!!



Working on yummy pizza!!

My crazy friend who will touch deer....



Beautiful sunset!

So thankful God has blessed me with these precious women as friends!

Clearly, I am not as good as taking pictures of myself and friends as I am with the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment