Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Down One Tree

Matt and our friend Tyler were really brave and they cut down a tree in the backyard.  I was a little nervous for a few reasons 1.  they were cutting down a tree in our backyard and 2. I had all 5 kids to take care of and take to a birthday party.  I had no reason to worry!  They took the tree down GREAT and the kids were amazing and I did it with the help of Kaitlin!  It was exhausting, but it was a really fun day!

Started the day at Chick-Fil-A!!




Then went to the park!



Did some arts and craft!






Love this sweet group!

The tree coming down


Hay ride!







Waiting for pony rides!





Swinging!

Waiting to hold the bunny!

"Pat the bunny!"







Ready to dig for pumpkins!


Becca and Charlotte had the throw over I mean on their heads approach!


Everyone got their pumpkin!



We have a forest in our back yard now!!



No comments:

Post a Comment