Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Friendship Art Club

So the girls have the opportunity to go and make crafts in an opportunity I'd never be able to give them!  We get to enjoy some friendship time and art projects once a month! I totally count this as part of our "art" requirement for homeschooling because let's be honest I am NOT an art teacher!!  So far the girls made a letter and got to paint and decorate it and also have made pumpkin quilts which turned out SO cute!  I'm so thankful for friends and for their love of art to expose my children to crafting!!

Painting away!




The painted letters!

Snack time!


Time to decorate!

Cute!

Bryson didn't want a pic with it!



So cute!


Sweet friends....

while one sleeps!

Making pumpkin quilts!




They turned out really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment