Thursday, July 24, 2014

Summer 2014

So obviously I have been a little off with keeping up with our summer.  For July 4th, we went to Charleston and were able to go to Splash Zone (Sarah Anne's favorite), went on boat rides (and tube rides), and watched the fireworks from the boat and we saw several firework shows which was amazing!!  The girls LOVED it!  We also went to Member's night at the zoo.  So here are some pictures from our summer!!

Loves the pool!!






Our sweet family



Riding the train

Our baby is no longer a baby but a sweet toddler girl!!






Come here turtle I will be your friend!!

1 comment:

  1. Whenever I see pictures of the zoo I flashback to when it was just Sarah Anne and I at the zoo and people were freaking out because there were no Moms or Nannys to help watch that sweet baby girl!!!

    ReplyDelete