Thursday, July 24, 2014

7 Years

So in June Matt and I celebrated 7 years of marriage.  It doesn't seem that long, but then when you hear that marriages last an average of 7 years, I am thankful that we now get to add to lengthening that average!!  God has provided for us and even now we stand amazed at all that He has done for us.  We have been through a lot, but I am so very thankful that God has blessed me with Matt to walk through it with.  Matt works so hard to provide for our precious family and has made the girls and I such a priority and I truly am blessed to have him as my best friend and husband.  Our girls adore him and he does a great job making sure they feel loved and spending time with all of us.

Matt and I got to go to Charlotte for a few nights to celebrate and the girls got to go spend time with Nanny and Bubby.  We went to a baseball game (where we got free tickets that were amazing), went to the Billy Graham library (which was amazing), went to IKEA, and finally went to Carowinds.  Our hotel was in the heart of downtown in the middle of restaurants and shops and was the perfect place to stay.  We could even walk to the baseball game.  So here are a few pictures of our trip:











No comments:

Post a Comment