Thursday, July 24, 2014

Cow Day 2014

So it was Chick Fil A Cow Day again and this year we decided to really commit.  I sewed patches on shirts so we will always have them and made "ears" out of ribbon.  It was amazing and our girls loved it!!  Ok really they just love the idea of eating out and we love the idea of eating for free!!  It was so much fun though!!


Let's do this!!

This girl loves her Daddy!!

Me and my baby calf!!

My cows!!

Becca now says "cheese".  Can you tell?

Our sweet cow family!!

Becca didn't have time!!


Cheese

AHHHH!!!

Sweet girl

Apparently both girls had to smile then open their mouths!!

Looking at her friend Bryson....


We love Chick-Fil-A and cannot wait for next year!!


1 comment:

  1. I posted a comment, but I don't think it showed up, so if it does, sorry for the duplicate! God bless Matt! I don't think I could get Ed to dress up like a cow, even for free food, but y'all looked precious!

    ReplyDelete