Monday, October 21, 2013

Picture Overload!!

So I have not uploaded in a very long time!!  So here is the end of our summer, trips, pumpkin patch visits, Edventure visits, Mimi's birthdays and our sweet twin girls!!  We are so beyond blessed to have these precious 2!!  Sarah Anne is precious, wonderful sister to her bubbly, sweet, very attached little sister!!  So here we go....

My School Girl!!

Oh I love this big girl!!!

Birthday surprises!!

Nanny's special book!!

Sarah Anne spent a weekend in Charleston so Matt and I got to have a date weekend with our sweet baby!!

Look I eat like the big people!

HELLO I'M BECCA ANNE!!!

Picking up sister

Our sweet big girl!!

Cheese!!

School days!

Twin babies


Becca's bestest buddy!!

Sweet friends

These 2 ADORE each other!  It is so neat to see that even as babies children know and recognize their friends!!

Doing apple work!

Cutting

At the pumpkin patch!

And the other 2 bestest buds!!

Do you think they love each other?

Gainey/Norman Girls

Look at all these pumpkins!

Sweet girls


I don't know what was happening to Becca!!


So sweet

Love these 3!! (Molly was taking our picture)

Sweet cousin friends!

Here Harrison, have some of mine!!


"How do I get some of this?"

That phone is serious!!


Amy Monster and Beck-Beck!!

So sweet!!

Play time with Bubby!!


These 3 decided to celebrate my half birthday!!


My presents!!


Look at how long and big that girl is!!!  She is growing so fast!!  She will NOT crawl, but could.  She goes backwards very efficiently!  She now wants to pull up on everything and walk!  And this girl LOVES real food!!  This is so nice at restaurants and  dinner time she eats independently and enjoys the dinner "conversation" with the rest of us!

Silly Sisters!!

Hey there!!
These 2 are REMARKABLE!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment