Friday, October 25, 2013

Pumpkin Day!

We have had a pumpkin since Mimi's birthday party and it has sat very nicely on our step.  We have been meaning to carve it, but never had time.  So this afternoon when Matt got home we decided to carve it and then make a treat with the pumpkin seeds!!  So here is our process....

Drawing a face on


Hard working girl


I can make pumpkins too!!

This one is mine!!

Carving beginning....

Love this big girl!!


Getting out the goop and seeds!

Here is an eye!!

Watching

Almost done!!

Here is my pumpkin I worked so hard on!!


Pleased with the pumpkin!!

Me and my girls!!

Here is my pumpkin!!

Getting the seeds ready!

Mixing them up

Hanging out watching

A little distracted!!

Being entertained....

The pumpkin seeds are cooking now and they smell OUTSTANDING!!!  I hope they turn out as good as they smell!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment