Tuesday, June 26, 2012

VBS

So clearly I am WAY behind on the blog, I promise we will catch up soon, but I wanted to show our VBS week before time really got away from me.  Our church had over 1,000 kids at VBS but it was SO well run that you would never know there were that many kids!!  Sarah Anne LOVED it!!  She could not wait to go the next day and was really sad when it was over, but don't worry she still sings the VBS songs at least 5-6 times a day.  We have the cd and she wakes up wanting to "play her songs".  I love hearing her sing her songs, knowing that she is praising the Lord and Savior that created her.  As a toddler she did just about everything the "big kids" did.  She went to Bible Story, did crafts, recreation, had snacks, and got to go to music with my group which I loved!!  She would sing her little heart out and I got to spend time with her singing and dancing.  I LOVED it.  She was so funny the first day and said she did hula hoops and jump castle.  I knew she didn't know what a hula hoop was, but I didn't really think she did all that.  The next day I asked her teachers and sure enough she had done it and more!!  Ok I know I've written a lot.  I'm attaching the link to the video of her group.  She is on the video from about 3:18 - 4:10 hula hooping of course!!


http://vimeo.com/groups/vbs2012/videos/44065307

I forgot to take my camera to get pictures of her at VBS, but here is what she looked like before we went on a few mornings!

I got my paper so I can go!!!

Super ready for VBS!!!

Hello!!

So she didn't wear pigtails everyday, just the days I took pictures!

It was a BLAST and we are already looking forward to next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment