Monday, September 19, 2011

Flag Football and the Normans are not getting along....

So flag football at the church has begun and its been very interesting.  So far Matt has come home hurt every week with yesterday being one of the worse.  Of course he is tough and can play through it, but afterwards he comes home limping and hopefully isn't doing too much damage!  Sarah Anne and I actually LOVE flag football and hanging out with all the other families.  Yesterday the weather was PERFECT and we had a blast!  That being said, the weather change has apparently effected Sarah Anne's sleeping.  I always struggle with how much to put on her when she goes to bed.  Last night I think she was cold, it only took me two hours (between 12:30 am - 2:30 am) to figure this out and what to do.  After rocking her, rubbing her head, and doing EVERYTHING I could, I turned her fan on (for the noise) and covered her with a blanket.  She went to sleep but of course was up before 7:00.  So we're injured, sleep-deprived, and trying to find fun things to do to keep us awake and functioning.  Of course we always have FUN despite everything so here are some pictures from our wild events!!

My cute girl ready to go cheer!

Let's go!!
Let me make a few calls before we go!

Blowing bubbles!
Such a silly girl, putting on a show for everyone else!

Before the game (Daddy can still walk)
Playing with the ball.

Cheesy girl eating her breakfast!

Let's eat something.
SO CUTE!!

Taking time to have a little drink!

PLAYING HARD!!

Silly goose!

HELLO THERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment