Sunday, September 18, 2011

Charleston in the Fall, Part 1

So only in Charleston can you go to the beach and get in the water Thursday night and then wear jeans and long sleeve shirts the next day.  So we had a BLAST and LOVED the weather!  My Mother took over 400 pictures, so this is just the first half....More to come soon!

I'm at Nana and Buddy's!!!!


I can now climb on and off the rocking horse myself thank you!

WHEEE!!!  Such a big girl!

Who is it?

IT'S BUDDY!!!!

Kisses for Buddy!

On the way to the beach, being silly!

Let me get out to that beach!!
Here we go!!

YAY!!!

Let me show you how to do it!!

OH MY!!!

I can't even look!!

WHEEE!!! SO FUN!!

Look at that goosy girl holding up her feet before its even time to jump!

OH SO FUN!!

HERE WE GO NANA!!

Our sweet little family!  Look at that girl's cheesy grin!

JUMP!!!



Crazy picture, but pretty sunset.




Hanging out on top of the van.

Story time!

Night night kisses

When she woke up the power was out!

Hanging out in the dark using flashlights!

I have my flashlight!!

Time for some milk!

What is it Nana?

Time to put on some make-up (notice her lipstick face)

Beautiful face!

My super cute girl!!

Silly goose!

Here horsie you wear the headband!

Time for a sucker!

Going up the escalator

Hanging out on the floor....

Guess what we'll be for Halloween?

Riding the rides....


More pictures soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment