Monday, September 19, 2011

Charleston in the Fall, Part 2

So the first post covers from Thursday night through Friday morning.  Here are the pictures from Friday around lunch (Chuck E. Cheese) through Saturday afternoon.  Like I said before we had a blast and the weather was PERFECT!!  The only sad thing was Buddy had to work...

The first trip to Chuck E. Cheese for 2 out of 3 of us (thats what happens when your Daddy grows up in the country)

Watching the show....

Riding with Chuck E.

I'm trying to win the game, while Sarah Anne makes important calls. 

Oh do I need to come over there?

Dancing on the show!

DANCING DANCING DANCING!!

Riding with Daddy!

Bowling!

So so cute!

Good shot Daddy!

DADDY WON'T GIVE ME THE BALL!!

Working hard "collecting apples"

I've got this!

This is very interesting!

I can do it!

Thanks for helping me Buddy!

I'll do it with you Buddy!

Look at that hip kicked out!

A little juice while they go!

WHEEE!! Catching a ride from Buddy!

Thanks for the help Buddy!

Buddy's Baby!

BUBBLE TIME!!

What is Mommy doing?

HAPPY BABY!!

Do you like my purse/camera bag?

I will take care of this Nana!
Silly goose.

At the park!!

One...two...three...WHEEEE!!

So so cute!
Trying to catch bubbles.

Now blowing bubbles....she LOVES bubbles!

Down the slide with my girl.

Here we go!!
MORE BUBBLES

Here Daddy, you do it!!

Our sweet little family!

Baby drinking her bottle.

Nana!!!

I love you silly Nana!

MORE AND MORE BUBBLES.  All day now I hear "bubbles peeze"

Over tired baby had to hold my hand until....

she knocked out!

I see BUDDY!!

Let's go!!

I LOVE this picture!!

Sarah Anne made her own seat at Moe's

I cannot even tell you how many people stopped and waved to her in the window, both driving by and walking.

Out of order, but our sweet family at the Farmer's Market.

Thank you Nana!

Time to go home....

No comments:

Post a Comment