Friday, April 8, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADA!

Today is Matt's birthday so Sarah Anne and I had a few surprises for him.  We went to Ruby Tuesdays for lunch then went to the park to play/go for a run.  We had made three different boxes of activities for him to choose from and he went with the outside one!  It was a very fun week and was the perfect end to our "birthday week". 

Here are a few pictures from our fun day!

Some serious coloring going on

Oh those people over there would like to talk to me.


Drinking like a big girl!!

Happy baby eating her lunch

Helping Dada decide which box to choose.

Silly Dada

Oh....Dada that one?

Still unwrapping.....

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Get me out please!

Off and running at the park!

Maybe I would like to get in....

Nah...I'll run instead.

Sarah Anne and her Daddy!

Sitting on the big girl bench.

Don't mind me, I'm just reaching into this bag....

Now I will drag my new purse.

Notice the line behind her from the dragging.

Uh oh

Me and my sweet girl!

Playing on the playground

For some reason she decided to crawl instead of walk.

Pretty girl

KISSY FACES!!

Ready for her run

It wore her out

Just having a little drink on the way home....

I think I'll read a book!

This is a very interesting book!


A very fun end to a very fun week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment