Saturday, April 4, 2020

COVID-19 The First 3 Weeks

Ok, so if we are honest I don't know how long this new "normal" has been going on.  Each day kind of blurs into the next, but I am thankful for the extra time we get to slow down and enjoy being the family of 4 that God intended us to be.  Sadly, we have had to cancel a lot of fun plans, but it really has been nice to slow down.  Sarah Anne said the other day, "I haven't been in a store in over 2 weeks".  We are really trying to take this time seriously and while Matt and I have gone out, we come straight home and wash everything and shower.  So, I realized I have not taken a ton of pictures during our time, but we will do better in the future.  Both girls hit 180 days of school this week so we are officially done with school, however I have developed new plans that will make school look different, and hopefully the girls won't notice.  We have played lots of games, gone on tons of walks, and have made lots of FaceTime calls to friends.  Here are just a few pictures:

Love this girl!

Washing cars with Bubby!


Bubby's sermon

Playing baseball

Basketball





Becca's art sketches for Grounded

Sarah Anne's



The girls went for their first swim.  It didn't last long

Found a chicken on our walk

We've been watching old Duke games since March Madness was cancelled!





A sneak peek at our "Easter pictures" for surprises soon!


Matt and I were not dressed for Easter pictures!

I love these girls and this church we are so blessed to be a part of.  It was so peaceful and amazing to be there even alone.  Although there is so much unknown right now, the peace that God has given us and the precious gift of salvation is something that outweighs it all and where we are trying to keep our focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment