Saturday, April 28, 2018

Good-Bye 813....

This past week my parents sold their house of 30 years.  In some ways it makes me sad, but in so many other ways I'm so excited for their new adventure that will lead them closer to us.  In that house, I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior, prayed for and welcomed my beautiful baby sister, felt the love and support of my parents daily, learned to ride a bike, learned to drive a car, rejoiced when Mama started working at JICS so I could go, graduated from high school and college, prayed for the wonderful man I would one day marry, got married, brought my girls there to enjoy, and these don't even cover a fraction of the wonderful memories I have there.  While these memories all were within the 4 walls of this house, the home that I have always had within Mama, Daddy, and Amy will never go away.  I am so beyond thankful for growing up in this house and the wonderful family God blessed me with.  So while I am a little sad about the house belonging to another family, I find myself praying for them.  That the sweet new family that lives there now make wonderful memories in the home like I have, but most importantly that they come to worship and know Jesus as their Lord and Savior.  So here are the pictures of our adventures packing up and saying goodbye....




Becca packing everything in the storage unit

SA playing on the Kindle





SA LOVES the Swurfer


This room was where I grew up

A Little bittersweet... 


Goofy Girl

My sweet big girl

Good-bye....

No comments:

Post a Comment