Friday, April 6, 2018

Girls Weekend

A few weeks ago, I was able to take a little break and go for a weekend with my precious friends.  Since Laura has moved, we hadn't been able to see her all together (unless you count the Tuna, but relay running 200 miles doesn't exactly count as a relaxing weekend).  So Emily planned an AMAZING weekend in Helen, Ga (even though I think Brittany and I were supposed to do it in the beginning), she's definitely better at Trip Adviser and Googling than the rest of us!  We stayed in an awesome Air BnB and ate wonderful food, went hiking, and zip lining!  It was such an amazing weekend and so wonderful to get away, but I did miss my sweet family!

The weekend started with looking up medical things and March Madness basketball....

Laura and I watched basketball....

Ready to zip!!



The ride up was MUCH smoother than going down!







So much fun!!











Our hike up half the mountain....



The waterfall was BEAUTIFUL!!




That's the mountain we hiked!

The cat that looked a lot like Missy Prissy and wanted to come in the cabin!

Leaving.....

Such a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment