Wednesday, December 13, 2017

October/Halloween 2017

We had lots of fun activities leading up to Halloween.  The girls had a blast with Nanny and Bubby while Matt and I did the Tuna.  For Halloween we went to Moes with the Jones and then went trick or treating with them.  I didn't do a great job with pictures, but here is the end of our October and Halloween!





This girl loves her Bubby!



Our Collector Girl















Love these 4!  They found a super fun farm to explore while looking for property!























Ready for Union's Trunk or Treat



Becca's Fall Party



Ready to Trick or Treat!












When we got home, Becca decided to give candy out.  She told me to go in the road and tell people to follow me to be her customers for candy.  This was the highlight of her night!

Love my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment