Monday, August 15, 2016

VBS 2016

This year we were able to attend 2 different VBS'. We started with our church and the theme of Submerged.  The girls had a BLAST and loved every minute of it.  I wore about 15 different hats, but really enjoyed seeing all the different aspects of the event!  Then a few weeks later, we did the VBS at St. Andrew's Pres and once again had a blast!  I got to help with craft again, and I loved every minute I got to spend with the precious ladies of that church!!  So here are our pictures from our weeks:

The scenery was amazing as always!


Me and my girls!


Becca in recreation!







Oh the friendship these 2 have!



Sarah Anne and her sweet friends!




Becca and her "Church Ninnie"

Love these sweet girls

Our birthday celebration for David before the VBS Program




Photo booth time!









Eating ice cream with friends!











SAPC VBS

Ready to set up!

My big girl

My stinker pot little girl who was so spoiled by Mrs. Kim she had special help with her pot!












Becca listening carefully!








Somehow Becca ended up right up front and "led" the rest of the group!

My big girl making sure to everything just right!

No comments:

Post a Comment