Monday, August 15, 2016

A Summer of Friends

We have had a summer full of friends!!  I have not done a good job of organizing them all,  and really I think most of these are just from July, but I will update again once I download my pics from my phone for August.... Don't count those posts until October though!  We have had a blast swimming with friends, going to the zoo, going to the movies and Chick Fil A, and a numerous amount of fun play dates!  It's been a wonderful summer and we are going to miss our friends as they (and Becca) head to school!

At the Peanuts movie!




Sarah Anne and her sweet buddy!

Lunch at Chick Fil A!!



While Becca was at a play date at church my big girl and I had a date with friends for a "coffee date"!


Sweet friends sharing flip flop cookies!

Play date at Mrs. Jan's!!

Snacks of course!

Playing hop scotch 



Making bug scenes


Bathing the baby!

Playing doctor!



Dino dig!


"Sliding"





Sweet sweet friends!



Playing with cousins!!



Love these 4 girls!!





Fun at the pool!!


No comments:

Post a Comment