Friday, July 31, 2015

Back to the Park

So, first let me say the girls and I had a great 3 days in Charleston with Mama and Daddy.  Bubby had the whole day off Thursday so the girls got to go to the Splash Zone with him twice and loved every minute with Nanny and Bubby.  That being said, I completely forgot to take a single picture.  Which is sad, because  Becca has now decided she loves the kiddie slides (I spent ALL summer making her try it one time and now at the end she has fallen in love and does not go anywhere else but there over and over again).  So no pictures of that, just lots of fun memories!

So Matt and I decided that we should renew our pass for Saluda Shoals and went for a picnic and to walk and play.  The girls loved it and it was a BRAND new playground for Becca and she was thrilled!!  So here are the pictures from our picnic in the park:

Excited for dinner!

We were excited too!!

If you look over her left eye its her black eye from her little fall at Nanny's and Bubby's.  Thankfully it doesn't seem to bother her!

We had to switch so Daddy could feed Becca


Yummy



Oh my the faces

On a walk



Shhh!!  Don't scare the bear

So excited

Sassy big sis

Oh I love these 3 so much!





WHEE!!!


Excited to visit more often again!

No comments:

Post a Comment