Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Water Day and Dresses from Gigi

So it has taken me over 2 months, but I finally got pictures of the girls in their dresses from Gigi and Pops.  Of course the day I decided to take pictures Becca was not cooperative.  They wore them to church Sunday, but did I take a picture, NOPE!!  Oh well, they are adorable!!  We have also started enjoying water play.  The girls would spend hours playing with water in bowls and in their little pool and of course having Popsicles is just an added bonus!

Becca was not having it, Sarah Anne was trying not to bust out laughing.

She was ready for her close up!!



WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?




Playing outside is much better!!














I like this!

More please

I will smile, give me food!!  I do love my girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment