Thursday, June 19, 2014

Father's Day Family Reunion

Father's Day weekend we went to Beaufort to be with my Dad's family and to see Gigi and Pops.  I have to say I am very blessed to be apart of such a wonderful, big family.  The girls enjoyed being there and then we got to stay in a hotel with a pool which they really enjoyed.  It was also exciting because Matt finally got to officially meet all of Daddy's brothers and sisters and my sweet family got to meet my sweet Aunt Betty.  So here is the blog and Aunt Betty's blog debut...
Becca and her Bubby!!



Silly Sarah Anne and Gigi



The air mattress was a big hit with Henry!!


Sweet cousin friends!!









The Normans with Gigi and Pops

The Hirschmann Clan

With Aunt Betty


1 comment:

  1. Aunt Betty it was great to see you and WELCOME to the Norman Blogosphere!!

    ReplyDelete